Registration will open for our 2023 Manna from Heaven Initiative on Monday, November 6, 2023 at 8:00AM EST! This initiative provides $50 grocery store gift cards for autistic persons in need of food. We are very thankful for our generous donors who make Manna from Heaven possible year after year!
Manna from Heaven is described in the Bible in Exodus 16. God provided manna for the Israelites when they were hungry and in need. Today, the expression often refers to unexpected help or assistance that comes when needed most.
Who Can Apply for Manna from Heaven?
- Autistic persons
- Parents or guardians of an autistic person that lives in their home.
When Can I Apply?
- Registration begins on Monday, November 6, 2023 at 8am EST. Do not apply before this time. Applications received prior to November 6, 2023 at 8am EST will be disqualified.
- We will take applications until we have reached 50 recipients. We cannot accept more than 50 recipients at this time.
How Do I Apply?
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- Include your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- If you are applying for an autistic person, be sure to include that person’s name.
- Share with us the name, address, and phone number of a grocery store in your local area.
- The grocery store must primarily sell food.
- It must allow the purchase of a gift card online.
- Do not include stores like Sam’s, Walmart, or Target.
- Provide proof of an autism diagnosis. This can be an IEP or report from your healthcare provider.
How Are Recipients Chosen?
- We will select the first 50 completed applications. All information must be included at the time of your application. We will not consider applications that are incomplete.
- Applicants will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis.
- Those selected will receive an email verifying that they have been chosen.
- We may email you with a question about your application. Applicants will have 24 hours to reply via email. If a response is not received within 24 hours, another autistic person will be chosen.
- Selected recipients will receive a $50 gift card that can be used at a local grocery store of their choice.
- Recipients will receive their gift card via email directly from their chosen grocery store.
- Only one autistic person will be chosen from each household.
- Recipients must reside in the continental United States of America.
Anything Else I Should Know About Manna from Heaven?
- Your personal information is only used for verification purposes. We will not sell, rent or share your information with others.
- Do not apply if you do not have a financial need. It will hinder another autistic person who is truly in need.
- Learn how our 2022 Manna from Heaven event went!
Thanks again to our wonderful donors for making this initiative possible. Please help us spread the word about Manna From Heaven with others!