We are now accepting applications for our 2023 Manna from Heaven Initiative! This event provides $50 grocery store gift cards for autistic persons in need. As a reminder, here are the requirements that must be met to apply.
Who can apply?
- Autistic persons
- Parents or guardians of an autistic person that lives in their home.
When can I apply?
- Registration Is now open and started today, Monday, November 6, 2023 at 8am EST.
- We will take applications until we have reached 50 recipients. Apply as soon as you can because we cannot guarantee how long we will be accepting applicants. Remember, we only have funding for 50 recipients.
How do I apply?
- Please send an email to: email@example.com
- Include your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- If you are applying for an autistic person, be sure to include that person’s name.
- Share with us the name, address, and phone number of a grocery store in your local area.
- The grocery store must primarily sell food.
- It must allow the purchase of a gift card online.
- Do not include stores like Sam’s, Walmart, or Target.
- Provide proof of an autism diagnosis. This can be an IEP or report from your healthcare provider. You must provide this information, even if you have participated in the past.
How do you choose recipients?
- We will select the first 50 completed applications. All information must be included at the time of your application. We will not consider applications that are incomplete.
- Applicants will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis.
- Those selected will receive an email verifying that they have been chosen.
- We may email you with a question about your application. Applicants will have 24 hours to reply via email. If a response is not received within 24 hours, another autistic person will be chosen.
- Selected recipients will receive a $50 gift card that can be used at a local grocery store of their choice.
- Recipients will receive their gift card via email directly from their chosen grocery store that offers online gift cards.
- Only one autistic person will be chosen from each household.
- Recipients must live in the continental United States of America.
Here are a few testimonials from last year!
“My son was very proud to use the $50 gift card to help buy part of our Thanksgiving meal. He has a few dishes he is also planning on cooking. He has come so far with being independent in the past couple of years and Manna From Heaven gave him an opportunity to really feel good about this Thanksgiving Meal.”
“This program came at the right time! We needed groceries and it was a great help with our finances being limited. Manna from Heaven is exactly that a blessing to us. Thank you for all you do!”
- “Thank you! This was the perfect way to help those in need on the spectrum! A lot of people forget about special needs and the constant challenges we face every day.”
“I wondered how my kids and I were going to eat. Manna from Heaven made a way for us to eat.”
What should I know about our 2023 Manna from Heaven Initiative?
- Your personal information is only used to verify your diagnosis and to send your gift card. We will not sell, rent or share your information with others.
- Do not apply if you do not have a financial need. It will hinder another autistic person who is truly in need.
- Read about our 2022 Manna from Heaven event!
This event is made possible by our generous donors. Please help us spread the word about our 2023 Manna from Heaven Initiative! Share on social media and tell a friend!