We are excited to announce that we celebrated our FIRST anniversary as a 501c3 nonprofit organization on August 21, 2021! We kicked it off with our first giving campaign and it is off to a great start!
Since 2016, we have served over 35 churches and thousands of people have learned about autism at their place of worship. Our award-winning organization has hosted webinars, educational sessions and given special recognition to churches that are excelling in serving those with disabilities. However, our work is not done!
We are currently planning for our 2022 events and we would love to have your support! Some of our upcoming events include:
- Thanksgiving dinners for autism families in need
- Assistive technology and sensory toys for autistic children in December
- Faith-based initiatives in April
- Back to School initiatives in August
Would you consider making a financial contribution to our nonprofit organization?
Your tax deductible donation will help us to reach even more people to promote autism awareness, acceptance and inclusion!
You can participate in our giving campaign by:
- Sending a financial contribution via Paypal
- Mailing a check to: Autism Faith Network, Inc., P.O. Box 73122, Newnan, GA 30271
- Choosing us to be your AmazonSmile Charity!
Your support will truly make a difference in the lives of those with autism and their families. Additionally, it will help to build and equip faith-based communities around the world. Thank you for your prayerful consideration!
Autism Faith Network Board of Directors