We are excited to announce our Sensory Toolkit Giveaway winners! This giveaway was part of our annual Accessible Faith Initiative, which equips and empowers places of worship to become more accessible for autistic people and their families. Places of worship were able to take part by sharing information about autism that increases awareness, acceptance and inclusion.
Our sensory toolkit includes a variety of items such as:
- Fidget Spinners
- Liquid Motion Timers
- Stress Balls
- Drawstring Tote Bag
- Information about Disability Ministry
- And more!
We are excited to announce the following places of worship as winners!
- High Praise Panama City
- Bethesda Church of God
- Covenant Love Church
- IC Unique
- Church Without Walls-Carrollton
- High Praise Crestview
- Community Church
- Word In Season Ministries
- RMNT Church
- The Winning Church
- GO Ministries/REAL Church
- Spoken Word Evangelistic Ministry
- Rapha Ministries: Talk That Heals
- Mosaic Life Church
- Living Branch Church
- Tri-Cities Church
- Frewsburg Alliance Church
- New Fellowship Baptist Church
Congratulations to everyone! We hope that this sensory toolkit will be a blessing to your congregation!
If your place of worship participated in our Sensory Toolkit Giveaway and is not on this list, please send us a message and let us know. We do not want to omit anyone that participated!
Another Chance to Win!
If you want to participate but missed the deadline, you’re in luck! We have TWO more sensory toolkits left! Here’s what you can do.
Ask your place of worship to share one of our social media posts on your place of worship’s social media page. Here’s a few from our Facebook page that would be helpful to your congregation.
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Making Your Place of Worship Inclusive for Autistic Children
- How to Start a Disability Ministry
- Finding Balance and Support as a Caregiver
- Disability and the Church
- Parenting Children with Disabilities
- What Makes Church Challenging for You as an Autistic Person?
- The Great Commission
To ensure that we see the post, please make sure that your place of worship clicks the share button on one of the above posts. We will receive an immediate notification and then we will be able to consider your place of worship for a sensory toolkit. Remember, we are only giving away TWO more sensory toolkits, so be sure to share as soon as you can!
Congratulations again to all of our Sensory Toolkit Giveaway winners! We appreciate your support as we continue to advocate for inclusive places of worship for autistic persons and their families!