Giving Tuesday will be held this year on Tuesday, November 29, 2022! It’s a special day of observance that encourages people to do charitable works in their communities. This event occurs each year on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
On Giving Tuesday, we would like to ask you to consider making a tax deductible contribution to the Autism Faith Network. Your contribution will be used to spread autism awareness, acceptance and inclusion in local and faith-based communities all over the world!
We appreciate all of the support that you have given us since 2016. Here are some of the things we were able to accomplish in 2022!
- Hosted our seventh Accessible Faith Initiative
- Unveiled a new logo and resource hub
- Led a prayer session with our largest number of participants to date
- Facilitated three FREE webinars: How to Have a Successful IEP Meeting, How to Start a Disability Ministry, and Finding Balance and Support as a Caregiver
- Held a Sensory Toolkit Giveaway
- Presented at the Together Conference
- Supported 54 autistic individuals with our Manna from Heaven initiative
Also, our Cheerful Giving initiative will be held in early December! Be on the lookout for information on that very soon!
How to Donate
We would love for these initiatives to expand each year, but it takes the generosity of others to make that happen! Here’s how you can make a financial contribution.
- Donate to our nonprofit organization via PayPal Giving Fund
- Mail a check to: Autism Faith Network, Inc., PO Box 73122, Newnan, GA 30271
Other Ways to Give
If you are unable to donate financially, there are other ways to give that have a big impact as well!
- Make us your AmazonSmile Charity.
- Share a positive review on our Facebook page.
- Send us an email and let us know how the Autism Faith Network has blessed you and your family.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Share our posts with your networks.
Thank you so much for your support, not just on Giving Tuesday, but all throughout the year. We couldn’t do this without you!
Autism Faith Network Board of Directors
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.