It’s Giving Tuesday, a special day where people are encouraged to do good works throughout their communities. We hope that you will show your support for our nonprofit organization during this annual event! We are small in number, but we’ve accomplished a lot this year!
Our most recent event was our Manna from Heaven initiative. It provided $50 grocery store gift cards for autistic persons in need. Here are some of the comments we received from those who participated.
- “My son was very proud to use the $50 gift card to help buy part of our Thanksgiving meal. He has a few dishes he is also planning on cooking. He has come so far with being independent in the past couple of years and Manna From Heaven gave him an opportunity to really feel good about this Thanksgiving Meal.”
- “I had to have oral surgery and it really set us back. We were having a really hard time keeping our heads above water. With this gift card I was able to help feed my family. Forever thankful. God is good!”
- “Manna from Heaven made my family feel seen and heard.”
- “I wondered how my kids and I were going to eat. Manna from Heaven made a way for us to eat.”
- “The initiative helped me to provide my autistic child with the foods that she loves and needs.”
- “It is a wonderful reminder that there are people out there that care about our community of people with Autism”
We desire to be an even bigger blessing to the autistic community in 2023! Here’s how you can support our mission to promote autism awareness, acceptance, and inclusion in local and faith-based communities all over the world.
Make a Financial Contribution
To make a tax-deductible contribution to our nonprofit organization:
- Donate via PayPal Giving Fund
- Mail a check to: Autism Faith Network, Inc., PO Box 73122, Newnan, GA 30271
You can also encourage others to match your donation!
Other Ways to Show Support
We value your support, even if you are unable to make a financial contribution. Here are a few ways you can help!
- Select us as your AmazonSmile Charity.
- Post a positive review on our Facebook page.
- Send us an email and share how the Autism Faith Network has helped you.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Tell your friends about us and share our posts with your networks.
- Encourage others to donate to our nonprofit throughout the year.
Thanks in advance for your support and generosity! We are truly thankful for you!