Today is Giving Tuesday! It’s a special day that encourages everyone to do good in their communities. Giving Tuesday occurs every Tuesday, but the annual event typically occurs on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. This global movement encourages generosity, with many organizations choosing to fundraise on this day.
On Giving Tuesday, we would like to ask you to consider making a tax deductible contribution to the Autism Faith Network. Your generous contribution will help us to spread autism awareness, acceptance and inclusion throughout the world!
We greatly appreciate all of the support that you have given to us since 2016. This year, we were able to successfully host the following initiatives:
We would love for these initiatives to expand each year, but it takes the generosity of others to make that happen! There are several ways in which you can make a financial contribution.
- Donate to our nonprofit organization via PayPal Giving Fund!
- Mail a check to: Autism Faith Network, Inc., PO Box 73122, Newnan, GA 30271.
- Choose us to be your AmazonSmile Charity!
If you are unable to donate financially, there are other ways to help!
- Share a positive review on our Facebook page.
- Send us an email and let us know how the Autism Faith Network has blessed you and your family.
- Follow us on social media and share our posts with your networks.
Thanks again for all of your support! We are looking forward to doing even greater things in 2022!
Autism Faith Network Board of Directors
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.